- The participation condition is sending the registration form (by regular mail or as an email attachment) and paying the conference fee to the organizer’s account by 12.02.2016.
- Deliberations will be held in Polish and English, in form of paper presentations, communiques, workshops, plenary discussions and sessions devoted to problems. As it is necessary to limit the duration of the conference, the organizers specify the following times of presentations: a paper presentation up to 20 minutes, a communique up to 10 minutes, a voice in the discussion up to 5 minutes.
- The academic committee reserves the right of limiting the spectre of topics, once all paper topics are registered.
- A peer-reviewed monograph will be published and authors will receive one copy without additional fees by the end of January 2017. Attention: Authors of presentations and communiques submitted will not receive a remuneration.
- The text of the conference presentation must not exceed 10 normalised A4 pages and must be submitted together with a CD (Microsoft Word) to the conference office by 30.03.2016.
- The conference fee of 300 PLN which must be paid by all participants, covers the conference materials, the publication of a peer reviewed monograph, the costs of an evening banquet on the 17.02.2016 and a social dinner at a fire planned for the evening of 18.02.2016.
- By 25.01.2016 a detailed programme of the conference will be presented to all participants who register and pay the conference fee.
- The conference fee of 300 PLN, plus the amount covering accommodation and catering, as selected by the participant in the registration form, must be paid to the following account:
Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa z siedzibą w Poznaniu
Tax ID: 7781423778
Name of the bank: BZ WBK
Account number (IBAN): PL55109013460000000119346268
SWIFT (BIC code): WBKPPLPP
necessarily with a note: GALINY and the participant’s name and surname
Please send your correspondence to:
University of Security in Poznan
Conference „Culture of Peace”
ul. Elizy Orzeszkowej 1
tel.: 0048 61 851 05 18 ext. 21 /0048 694 835 348